sunnuntai 7. elokuuta 2016

Falling in Fall.

First of all, a little notice!
I'm blogging here only in English since NOW.

It takes A LOT of work to write all texts in Finnish AND English, so I needed to relax this a little. I'm already writing a lot of blog posts and other stuff anyway, for different reasons and places.

I'm counting on the fact, that nowadays everyone knows this much English. :)

The spring was pretty much all pain with the school. I was just simply not motivated with anything. Also I was SO busy with all the work with our student union. It all was stressful, but still kinda fun and I really learned a lot.

Actually, I think I'm still not motivated. But thank GOD I don't start the fall with school. Meaning actual school at our campus. Because we start autumn with a practical training!

I got my practical training place just about a week ago. I'll tell you more about it later!
I'm pretty excited!

Back to actual school for a while: we had this AMAZING summer course about Mindfulness and well-being. We did a lot of great exercises and tasks during the lessons. Our teacher also was amazing!

August is still a summer month, but not a holiday one. Even though I didn't have a real holiday at all, because of the summer courses, but aaaanyway. Student union work started this month. I'm excited about that too!

GREETINGS
KEDU

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti